The Age of Artix forum

You are Currently a logged in as a Guest on our forums.
To get rid of this annoying message (Yes, it will pop-up on EVERY page)
Just login here, or Register and become a member.
Yours,
The Staff of AoA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Age of Artix forum

You are Currently a logged in as a Guest on our forums.
To get rid of this annoying message (Yes, it will pop-up on EVERY page)
Just login here, or Register and become a member.
Yours,
The Staff of AoA

The Age of Artix forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IMPORTANT! This is an announcement to tell you that we have recently cleared a lot of topics over the forum that were deemed un-necessary. Please be aware that this change has taken place. ~Staff~

NINJAS vs. PIRATES! ...Again

Sidd2010
    Sidd2010
    Boo! (KotA AQ)
    Boo! (KotA AQ)

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2008-09-25

NINJAS vs. PIRATES! ...Again Empty NINJAS vs. PIRATES! ...Again

Post  Sidd2010 Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:12 pm

THURSDAY, APRIL 16th 2009 RELEASE:

The Pirates, under Captain Rhubarb's leadership, have begun offering protection to villagers along the coast near Mount Daijin. The Ninjas are angered by this blatant disregard for the monopoly they had on the area. Both sides, fearing for the loss of many millions of gold pieces, have decided to go to battle over the rights to "peasant protection" in this corner of Lore!

Join one side or the other and battle for the Daijin Coast. The end of this war will unlock 2 things PLUS a huge bonus for the winning side: a surprise enemy, a reward shop, and the winning side (Pirates OR Ninjas) will have their class updated next week!!

thats a huge reward for the winning class i don't know which side to go with but i was pirate last year and so i am gonna go with ninja this year because the armor abilities r better then the pirates

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:01 am